Subject: DLA - Annual PT program 2025
From: "DLA-Team" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 17:40:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 Proficiency Tests - PT
Food, Feed, Cosmetic Products and Contact Materials

DLA Annual Programs 2025
Dear Mrs. Riina Leis, dear Sir or Madam, (Customer No.:22611) 
Hereby you will receive our new PT program 2025 as a PDF form. Besides
the allergen and mycotoxin programs accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC
17043, we offer numerous other proficiency tests e.g. from the areas of
authenticity testing, GMO analysis and dietary foods / food supplements.
The program is also available at our Homepage. Orders are now possible in
our new Webshop &amp; Portal.
There you will also find further information and details about our
proficiency tests.
Special Offer:
5% discount for 10 booked PTs in 2025 
(applies to PT annual registrations until January 31st, 2025)
DLA has been offering proficiency testing in selected areas for 20 years.
In the following we would like to draw your attention to some selected
PTs:
The special ALLERGEN PT concept with incurred and spiked allergen samples
additionally evaluated by recovery rates and z-scores for maximum
information on the performance of your allergen analysis!
*   We offer all allergens to be labeled for qualitative and quantitative
determination every year in our 13 Allergen-PTs (each with positive and
&quot;negative&quot; food samples and unprocessed spiking level samples
with z-scores and comparison of recovery rates).
*   Our three qualitative Allergen-Screenings with 7-9 allergens include
from 2025 on all parameters in 2 of the 4 samples providing 2/3 and 1/6 of
the new Action Levels (VITAL 4.0, 2024), respectively.
*   In addition we are offering three Allergen-Swab-Test Screenings
completed by our Allergen Rinsing Water PT.
Mykotoxin PTs (quantitative with qualitative evaluation with respect to
the EU maximum levels)
*   In the mycotoxin focus, you will find our Multi Mycotoxin Screening
(aflatoxins, ochratoxin A, deoxynivalenone, fumonisins and zearalenone in
cereal muesli with fruits and nuts). As for all mycotoxin PTs with two
different samples for qualitative evaluation and quantitative evaluation
of the positive sample using z-scores.). 
Other highlights and innovations
*   In the field of authenticity testing we offer three Animal Species
Screenings for Meat and Milk products as well as a Seafood Screening for
Fish Species, Crustaceans and Mollusks and the Vegan Compliance Check
*   Also in the program: GMO screenings as well as quantitative GMO PTs
(in food and feed), dietary fiber and inulin, vitamins, elements (trace
elements and heavy metals), detection of toxic contaminants / residues
(including coumarin and ethylene oxide / chloroethanol) and free amino
acids, as well as selected parameters in cosmetic and tattoo products.
*   By the way: You can book double sample material for each of our PTs
at a reasonable price.
Please, take a look at the programs in detail, we are looking forward to
your feedback!
Kind regards,

your DLA-Team

  ________________________________  
DLA - Proficiency Tests GmbH
Hauptstr. 80, 23845 Oering, Germany
Tel: &#43;49-(0)4532/9183358
Mob: &#43;49-(0)171/1954375
Fax: &#43;49-(0)4102/9944976
eMail: [email-masked]
Internet: www.dla-lvu.de
Amtsgericht Kiel: HRB 22742 KI, Sitz: Oering
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Dr. Matthias Besler-Scharf, 
Stellv. Leitung./Deputy Lead: Dr. Alexandra Scharf,
St-Nr./Tax no: 11/297/13510, 
Ust-IdNr. /VAT no.: DE321909533 

  ________________________________  
To change your contact details or to be removed from the mailing list
please use the email reply:
(please click on &quot;Reply&quot; in your email program and fill out the
table below)
Check 
please specify &quot;x&quot;!	Message to DLA:	 	Please update the
contact details below as indicated:
Institution/Company: Tartu Laboratory
Customr number: 22611
Street/Post Box: Pollu 1A
Code / City / Country: 50303 TARTU ESTONIA
Phone / Fax: 372 7447428 / 7447422
eMail: [email-masked]
Contact Person: Mrs. Riina Leis	 	Please remove my personal
contact data from the email list	 	Other messages: