Subject: SFNT-2024-10-12
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 07:01:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-10-12	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - Reaction Submitted Alert	
We would like to inform you that a new reaction was encoded. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19149.R-001	GEN240208241161 	2024-10-10
Swimming ring 	NVWA/Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety
Authority	
2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19150.R-001	GEN240208241189 	2024-10-10
Swimming ring 	NVWA/Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety
Authority	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.