Subject: Time Remaining to Register - Federation of Infection Societies - FIS HIS International 2024
From: "Heather Hamilton" <[email-masked]>
To: "Heather Hamilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 18:02:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Good Afternoon,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Federation of Infection Societies
about the upcoming FIS HIS International 2024 hosted by the Healthcare
Infection Society.
 
Conference takes place from 20-22 November 2024, and we wondered if you
would be happy to share the updated attached information with your
contacts?
Please find a quick link to the conference website here -
https://fitwise.eventsair.com/fis-2024/
 
Kind Regards,
Heather
 
Heather Hamilton
Senior Marketing Executive
Fitwise Management Ltd | Blackburn House| Redhouse Road | Seafield | West
Lothian| EH47 7AQ
T: &#43;44 (0) 1506 811077 | DDI: &#43;44 (0) 1506 292 051 |
[email-masked]  | www.fitwise.co.uk 
Working hours: Monday – Friday  9am – 5pm 

 
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care! 
Association Management Company &amp; Professional Conference Organiser 

Our vision: Setting the standard for excellence and innovation, enabling
healthcare organisations to flourish and grow in a changing world.
 
This email, plus any attachments, contains personal information which may
be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the individual (s) or
entity named above.  If you’re not the intended recipient, note that
disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.
Co. registration number SC247380 and co. VAT number 815-7610-31.