Subject: Teade Nord Terminals ärinime muutmisest
From: "Puma Energy Paldiski" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 14:07:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Tere
Edastan teate firma nime muutmisest.
 
Lugupidamisega
 
Anneliis Jürme
sekretär
 
Puma Energy Baltics AS
Paldiski terminal
Rae tn 1a, 76806 Paldiski
T &#43;372 679 0999
[email-masked]

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email
or attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and permanently
delete the email including any attachments. You must not copy, disclose or
distribute any of the contents to any other person. Personal views or
opinions are solely those of the author and not of Puma Energy Holdings
Pte Ltd or its affiliates (the “Group”). The Group does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at the Group by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by the Group in accordance with
its internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information
given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does
not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted.