Subject: Inquiry on Regulatory Information for Cosmetic Procedures in Estonia
From: "Waldemar Krol | P&B" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 20:31:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

   <https://receipts.canarymail.io/track/36A29BE22B39946979930243DAC3C32C_3DB0D00918B478B3B665E5FD78747482.png>
Dear Sirs,

I trust this email finds you well. Our company is currently providing 
guidance to a prominent entity in the beauty industry from the GCC region 
who is exploring investment opportunities in the healthcare sector in 
Estonia.

The entity is specifically interested in the fields of cosmetology and 
esthetic surgery, with intentions to establish a hub in Tallinn to cater to 
the markets in Finland and Sweden. While there is clarity on regulations 
pertaining to surgical procedures, they are inquiring about the requirements 
for cosmetic procedures such as massages using medical devices (e.g. 
endosphere), as well as hair removal techniques like laser depilation or 
electroepilation.

They are seeking clarification on whether medical education is a 
prerequisite for performing such procedures in Estonia. Any insights or 
information you could offer on this matter would be highly appreciated. 
Eventually links to legal act that regulates operation in the industry

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We anticipate a prompt response 
from you.

Best regards,
Waldemar Krol

  <https://image.signature.email/images/66cb4a4a84d53.png>

PIVOTS & BLOCKS LTD.

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | POLAND | ESTONIA

Dubai Office | Warsaw Office | Tallinn Office

Phone:  <tel:+48604770224> +48 604770224 |  <tel:+37253033503> +372 53033503

 <https://www.pivotsandblocks.com> WWW.PIVOTSANDBLOCKS.COM