Subject: Re: Official Invitation, European Hospital Convention CONVEHO Amsterdam 2024
From: "Magdalena LUCEAC, BORO Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 08:53:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
 
Enhance Your Hospital Team’s Experience at 

CONVEHO Amsterdam 2024 with Early Registration Benefits!

As we approach the CONVEHO 2024 European Hospital Convention, on November
22nd, at Leonardo Royal Hotel, we are keen to highlight the unique
opportunities available during this initial registration phase, especially
designed for hospitals and their teams under our theme &quot;More than a
Hospital.&quot;

Special Group Packages Available Now: We are currently offering special
group registration packages, ideal for hospitals planning to attend as a
team. These packages are designed not only to facilitate a collective
learning experience but also to optimize the logistical aspects of
participation. By registering early, you can ensure that your team takes
full advantage of these tailored offerings, enhancing both the value and
the impact of the event for your institution.
Hospital Teams from Across Europe Already Registered: We are pleased to
announce that hospital teams from multiple European countries have already
registered to join us at CONVEHO 2024. This diverse international presence
enriches our network and provides invaluable opportunities for
cross-border exchange and collaboration.
Focused on Hospital-Specific Content: At CONVEHO 2024, our agenda,
inspired by our theme &quot;More than a Hospital,&quot; is meticulously
crafted with hospitals in mind. All sessions are led by valued experts in
hospital management, patient care innovations, and healthcare technology,
and now include new speakers from hospitals ranked in top international
listings. These sessions are specifically designed to address the
challenges and opportunities within the hospital sector, ensuring your
participation will directly benefit your hospital’s operational and
clinical outcomes.
Why Register Early? Early registration not only secures your spot but
also provides your team with advanced access to pre-event materials,
allowing you to better prepare for the discussions and networking
opportunities that await. Moreover, early registrants will receive updates
and insights on sessions that are most relevant to hospital leaders and
administrators.
Select Your Preferred Participation Package: To explore and select the
best participation package for your hospital team, please visit our
registration page. Here, you can find detailed information about each
option and choose the one that best fits your team’s needs.
Join Us: We look forward to welcoming your hospital’s team to Amsterdam,
where we will strive together towards advancing hospital care across
Europe, embodying our theme &quot;More than a Hospital.&quot;
Best regards,

Magdalena LUCEAC

Communication Officer

BORO PR &amp; Communication
Member of PCMA, the Professional Convention Management Association 

phone 004 0332 408 323

ᐧ

On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:44 AM Magdalena LUCEAC, BORO Communication
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:

To: AS Fertilitas

To the attention of the management,

I have the pleasure to invite you to the second edition of CONVEHO -
European Hospital &amp; Healthcare Convention, which will take place in
Amsterdam, on November 22nd, at Leonardo Royal Hotel.

The first edition brought together last year, in Brussels, hospital and
healthcare leaders (C-level) from 25 European countries, from Belgium to
Ukraine.

The main theme of the Amsterdam edition is &quot;More than a
hospital&quot;, with over 300 European hospital and healthcare leaders,
about transforming EU hospitals and healthcare systems.

Here are some of the recent speaker confirmations for this year's
edition:

Bertine E. Lahuis, CEO, Radboud UMC, the Netherlands - one of the World's
Best Hospitals in 2024
Yoel Har-Even, VP of Global Affairs at Sheba Medical Center, a hospital
ranked among the Top 10 Hospitals in the World
Charlotte Refsum, Director of Health Policy at the Tony Blair Institute
for Global Change, UK

Please find a short presentation and the preliminary agenda attached.

For maximizing the networking opportunities at the Convention, and to
benefit from the full experience of the event, the organizers recommend
the participation of 2 delegates from the hospital.

I invite you to register here (*depending on the available places).

By replying to this email, you can request additional information about
the Convention.

Thank you,

On behalf of the organizers,

Magdalena LUCEAC

Communication Officer

BORO PR &amp; Communication
Member of PCMA, the Professional Convention Management Association 

phone 004 0332 408 323
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ