Subject: SFNT-2024-09-23
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 07:01:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-09-23	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - Reminder Alert	
We would like to inform you that we have not received any
reaction/objection from your side. Please note that you can still react to
add information or raise an objection against the notified measure (if
there is no other existing objection under validation) before the
specified deadline. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
Deadline Date	
2009/48/EC-FIN-240725-18290	GEN240725259577 	2024-07-25
Costume and wig 	Finnish Customs (Tulli)	2024-10-23	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.