Subject: SFNT-2024-09-14
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 07:01:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-09-14	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - New Notification Alert	
We would like to inform you that the notification was submitted. You can
raise an objection against the notified measure, react, or add information
on your reaction before the specified deadline. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
Deadline Date	
2009/48/EC-PL-240913-18809	GEN231026229025 	2024-09-13
BALL 	Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów	2024-12-12	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.