Subject: For action by 11 October: Expression of Interest for Selection Committees (ECDC Fellowship Programme Cohort 2025)
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 09:50:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear National Focal Points for Training, (Members and Alternates)
Dear EPIET and EUPHEM Training Site Representatives,
Dear Scientific Coordinators, 
Dear EPIET Alumni Network board,
 
CC: National Coordinators (Members and Alternates)
CC: Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions
CC: ECDC Country Cooperation
CC: [email-masked]
 
We are pleased to inform you that the Call for Applications for the ECDC
Fellowship Programme Cohort 2025 is now published on the ECDC website. 
 
According to the Administrative Decision: 
“Two ECDC selection committees (one for each of the two paths), appointed
by ECDC’s Director, are responsible for selecting the fellows. The
selection committees will be chaired by the Head of Fellowship Programme.
This function may be delegated to another staff member within ECDC. The
respective selection committees include the Head of Fellowship Programme,
one scientific coordinator or ECDC staff with relevant expertise, one
representative of the ECDC Fellowship Training Site Forum, one
representative of the National Focal Points for Training who is familiar
with the ECDC Fellowship Programme and has a scientific background related
to the respective path, and one representative of the alumni network
(EAN). Each representative should preferably have an alternate. The chair
of the Selection Committee may decide to only have a Selection Committee
with a minimum of three (3) members. This The Selection Committee should
preferably have members with a balanced geographical representation of the
Member States, and a rotation should be ensured to avoid having members
sitting in the committee for several consecutive years.”

Therefore, we would kindly ask:
 
*   National Focal Points for Training to volunteer to be part of one of
the selection committees for EPIET or EUPHEM C2025 selection process, in
your role as National Focal Points for Training.
*   Training Site Representatives to volunteer to be part of one of the
selection committees for EPIET or EUPHEM C2025 selection process, in your
role as EPIET or EUPHEM Training Site Representative.
*   Scientific Coordinators to volunteer to part of one of the selection
committees for EPIET or EUPHEM C2025 selection process, in your role as
EPIET or EUPHEM Scientific Coordinator.
*   EPIET Alumni Network to be part of one of the selection committees
for EPIET or EUPHEM C2025 selection process, in your role as
representative of the alumni network.
 
The preliminary selection timeline* for which the designated selection
committee member would have to commit is as follows:
 
12 Sep 2024	Publication of Call for application for candidates 	22
Oct 2024	Deadline for application of candidates	28 Oct 2024
Selection committees and NFPs for Training receive the CVs and Letters of
Motivation of candidates to review and score	27 Nov 2024	Deadline
for Selection committee members and NFPs for Training to score eligible
candidates (1st Round)	03 Dec 2024,EUPHEM
04 Dec 2024, EPIET	Selection committee members hold a 2-4 hour
teleconference to decide which candidates to be invited for a virtual
interview (approximately 30 candidates for EPIET, approximately 15
candidates for EUPHEM).	22 – 26 Jan 2025	Selection committee
members (EPIET &amp; EUPHEM) interviews candidates of the 2nd round	06
– 07 Mar 2025	EUPHEM Virtual Training Site Market (Interviews with
Training Site Representatives and shortlisted candidates)	10 – 12
Mar 2025	EPIET Virtual Training Site Market (Interviews with
Training Site Representatives and shortlisted candidates)	13 Mar
2025	Matching meetings with Selection committees	14 Mar 2025
Preliminary matching results meeting with Training Site Representative
(*) Please note, this timeline may be slightly adjusted. Any change will
be communicated in due time.
 
Volunteers for the selection committee preferably should not
concomitantly be training site representatives or supervisors of a site
planning to express interest to train a fellow in C2025. 
 
Please send us your expression of interest to participate in the
selection of cohort 2025 by 11 October, 2024 through emailing:
[email-masked] 
 
Thank you in advance for your contribution.
Best wishes, 
 
Adam Roth	
	Associate Professor, MD, PhD	Head of Section Public Health
Training/Head of Fellowship Programme	 
	 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
​​	
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL