Subject: SFNT-2024-09-11
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 07:01:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-09-11	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - Reaction Submitted Alert	
We would like to inform you that a new reaction was encoded. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
2009/48/EC-D-240619-17909.R-006	GEN240508251379 	2024-06-21
Coco le Singe 	Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin, Safety
Gate &amp; ICSMS Contact Point	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.