Subject: SoHO-Net newsletter: August-September 2024
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Mathieu Royal \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Elena Hristova-Ivanova" <[email-masked]>, "Asparuh Dinev" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>,Sandra Jagnjić <[email-masked]>,Marina Repušić Babacanli <[email-masked]>,Marina Premužić <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 19:03:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear SoHO-Net NFPs,

We hope you had an enjoyable summer.

We are experimenting a new communication medium with you aiming to provide 
you with information on ECDC activities that may be of relevance.

You will find here: 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_soho/SitePages/SoHO-Net-newsletter.aspx> 
SoHO-Net newsletter August-September 2024

A newsletter providing an overview of our activities:

*	HIV Technical Guidelines deadline for review on the 28 August
*	HIV testing survey report deadline for review on the 28 August
*	EpiPulse training and workshop planned for the different groups in 
September and October
*	A webinar on Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic fever organised by the Emerging 
Viral Diseases-Expert Laboratory Network (EVD-LabNet) on the 2nd of October
*	The ECDC 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-events/mpox-due-monkeypox-virus-clade-i> 
rapid risk assessment for the EU/EEA of the mpox epidemic caused by 
monkeypox virus clade I in affected African countries
*	A  <https://erecruitment.ecdc.europa.eu/?page=advertisement> vacancy 
notice for an open position in the ECDC SoHO team

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments on this newsletter.

You can find this newsletter and other information on the 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_soho> SoHO-Net Collaboration 
Centre

With kind regards,

ECDC SoHO team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL