Subject: NFPT Q3 meeting (virtual)
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "Paula GARCIA-LOBATO" <[email-masked]>, "patricia.garvey" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, "Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>, "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <
Cc: "PHF Public Health Training" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Weber" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, "Pekka Nuorti \(TAU\)" <[email-masked]>, "Raiser, Sofie Gillesberg" <[email-masked]>, "a.lamprou" <[email-masked]>,Rezsőfi Judit <[email-masked]>, "Lisa.Domegan" <
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 10:55:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)
 
CC:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)
CC:         National Coordinators (members and alternates)
CC:         Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC
CC:         Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC
CC:         Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional
Development, ECDC
 
Dear Colleagues,
 
Under
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_nfpt/Storage/NFPT%20meeti
ngs/2024/Q3%2010%20September/NFPT%20Meeting%2010%20September%202024%20Draf
t%20agenda.docx?d=w7adc4837911a4dd9bbc4dcffff681721&csf=1&web=1&e=zHvpMI>
the link there is agenda for the meeting.
 
In the preparation for the meeting we have sent the separate
communication by email. You can find it also below for you ease.
 
Follow up of your comments from the group work – for your feedback by 4
September
Following your comments gathered during the meeting of 18 June (notes
from the meeting are available here as reference), please find under the
link - CPD considerations for future trainings. 
*   Please provide your comments directly in the document.
*   We will be referring to your feedback shortly in the meeting, during
planned questions and answers session.
Unaddressed learning needs – for your feedback by 4 September
We are constantly trying to improve our learning offer on EVA (ECDC
Virtual Academy) and beyond.  Please suggest topics which are not yet
addressed by ECDC's learning offer, but could be. You can consult EVA
catalogue and/or its chronological list of trainings in order to see what
is available today.  
At this stage we plan to gather very initial feedback. Further discussion
will take place during the meeting of 10 September and can be also
discussed during the hybrid session (in Stockholm) on 19 November. This
can be decided by the network.
You do not need to consult other NFPs on the matter, as Public Health
Training section gets information from other NFP networks through ECDC
colleagues collaborating with them. However, if you hold other NFP roles
you are welcome to reflect relevant needs in the survey.
 
Please fill in this short survey (3 questions) by 4 September.
Update on Professional Exchanges coordinated by PHT – for information
Under the link you can find a short update on professional exchanges. If
you have any questions, we will address them during planned questions and
answers session on 10 September.	 
Let us know in case of any issues with accessing the links, which are
stored on the new Collaboration Centre for our network, in the part for
NFPTs (ECON National Focal Points for Public Health Training). 
 
Please kindly respond to this outlook invite with acceptance, rejection
or tentative.
 
Kind regards,
Public Health Training Section
 
_________________________________________________________________________
_______
Microsoft Teams Need help? 
Join the meeting now 
Meeting ID: 391 841 600 442 
Passcode: R9VFMr 
  ________________________________  
Dial-in by phone 
+46 8 502 428 32,,865519905# Sweden, Stockholm 
Find a local number 
Phone conference ID: 865 519 905# 
Join on a video conferencing device 
Tenant key: [email-masked] 
Video ID: 125 781 841 1 
More info 
For organizers: Meeting options | Reset dial-in PIN 

_________________________________________________________________________
_______

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.