Subject: Save the date, Hands-on training in EpiPulse and follow-up discussion from the EpiPulse workshop at the SoHO-Net Organs meeting.
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>,Marina Premužić <[email-masked]>, "Vlasta Merc" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Soloukides" <[email-masked]>,Adamec Miloš prof. MUDr. CSc. <[email-masked]>, "Susanne Dam Poulsen" <[email-masked]>, "Helle Bruunsgaard" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kaidi Telling" <[email-masked]>, "Anna-Maria
Cc: "Jenny Mohseni Skoglund" <[email-masked]>, "Francois-Xavier Lamy" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <hana.orliko
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 17:23:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear NFPs and alternates for Organs,
 
We are pleased to invite you to save the date for a hands-on training
session in EpiPulse with a follow up discussion from the EpiPulse workshop
at the SoHO-Net Organs meeting. Please note that this is not a formal
invitation but only serves the purpose of saving the date. More
information and links to the meeting will be shared closer to the event.
 
You only need to attend one hands-on training session. If you cannot
attend the session for your network group, you may attend any of the other
training sessions. 
 
To help us plan the sessions, please fill in the survey shared in a
separate email to confirm your participation.
 
Please feel free to reach out to [email-masked]  if you have any
questions.
 
Kind regards,
The ECDC SoHO team

 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.