Subject: For information: Feasibility assessment for the project ‘Estimating the burden of tuberculosis infection in the EU/EEA’
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: Költringer Fiona <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>, "Yuliana Atanasova" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "vera.dvorakova" <[email-masked]>,Jiří Wallenfels <[email-masked]>, "Anders Koch" <[email-masked]>,Troels Lillebæk <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Pi
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 14:09:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Tuberculosis
CC: National Coordinators, ECDC contractors, ECDC project manager 

Dear National Focal Point for Tuberculosis,
 
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has
contracted a consortium of experts from KIT Royal Tropical Institute (lead
partner), KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation, Sheffield Centre for Health and
Related Research and the Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and
Development to implement the project ‘Estimating the burden of
tuberculosis infection in the EU/EEA’.
 
The objective of the project is to estimate the prevalence of
tuberculosis (TB) infection and rate of progression to TB disease in
at-risk groups among selected countries in the EU/EEA.
 
This project was introduced to the ECDC TB Disease Network during the
meeting held in mid-May in the Netherlands. Enclosed please find a
synopsis of the project for your information.
 
The first phase of the project consists of a feasibility study to assess
the availability and accessibility of already existing data sources
necessary for generating country-specific estimates of TB infection
prevalence and progression to TB disease in pre-defined at-risk
populations.
 
We would appreciate your contribution to this feasibility study by
completing an online survey.
 
In the upcoming days you will receive an email invite from Ineke Spruijt
([email-masked]) to complete the survey. Please note we are
kindly requesting only one reply per country. Further information and
guidance will be shared in the invitation email.
 
Should you have any questions about the project, please feel free to
contact me ([email-masked] ) and Ineke Spruijt
([email-masked]).
 
Best regards,
 
Senia Rosales-Klintz (project manager)

 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.