Subject: Information regarding the BSL3/4-laboratories at the Public Health Agency of Sweden
From: "Johan Aarum" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Byfors" <[email-masked]>,Andreas Bråve <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2024 10:20:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear Sir/Madame,
 
Please find attached information about the upcoming refurbishment of the
BSL3/4 laboratories at Public Health Agency of Sweden, with whom you have
a agreement regarding the diagnostics of high consequence pathogens.
Please forward this information to the Director General and other
concerned within your organisation.
 
Yours sincerely,
__________________________________
Johan Aarum
Enhetschef
010-205 21 77
Folkhälsomyndigheten 
Enheten för beredskaps- och smittskyddsdiagnostik
[email-masked]

Folkhälsomyndigheten är en nationell kunskapsmyndighet som arbetar för
bättre folkhälsa. Det gör myndigheten genom att utveckla och stödja
samhällets arbete med att främja hälsa, förebygga ohälsa och skydda mot
hälsohot. Vår vision är en folkhälsa som stärker samhällets utveckling.
För ytterligare information besök gärna: www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se
 
Läs om hur vi behandlar personuppgifter i e-post