Subject: About international cooperation;
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>,Tervise ja Heaolu Infosüsteemide Keskuse kasutajatugi <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Bahar Aksoy" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2024 00:00:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ministry of Health,

Hello, I hope you're all right.

COST Action CA21123: "Cancer-Understanding Prevention in Intellectual 
Disabilities," a European cooperation in science and technology project 
designed to ensure coordination of research projects supported by national 
resources at the European level, aims at developing cancer policies for 
people with intellectual disabilities/mental disabilities/special needs in 
countries for scientific research to be carried out.

We need representatives in your country to do this. If you don't have this 
information, we'd be glad if you knew which website it is on and you would 
redirect us to that address.

Best regards

Website: https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA21123/

--

Lecturer PhD Seda Cansu YENİĞÜN

Akdeniz University Kumluca Faculty of health Sciences

Surgical Nursing Department

Kumluca/Antalya