Subject: ELDSNet annual meeting - save the dates October 2024, Dresden Germany - and ESGLI 8th meeting
From: "Lara Payne Hallstrom" <[email-masked]>
To: "Chakeri Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Heger Florian" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, "iskra.tomova" <[email-masked]>, "ivan.radic" <[email-masked]>, "aleksandar simunovic" <[email-masked]>, "m.mendris" <[email-masked]>, "mcharalambous" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "vladimir.drasar" <[email-masked]>, "irena.martinkova" <[email-masked]>,Charlotte Kjelsø <[email-masked]>,Søren Anker Uldum <s
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 19:25:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Legionnaires’ disease, Operational Contact
Points for Legionnaires’ disease – epidemiology and microbiology
Cc: National Coordinators
 
Dear ELDSNet network members,
 
Arrangements for the 2024 ELDSNet annual network meeting are underway !
 
This year, the annual meeting will be held in Dresden, Germany on 22-23
October 2024. It will be the first face to face meeting for the ELDSNet
network since 2019 and will therefore be organised over 1.5 days:
*   22 October, 9.00-17.00 
*   23 October, 9.00-13.00 
 
ECDC will be sending out the formal meeting invitation by September for
nominations by the NFP for Legionnaires’ disease of two persons per
country to attend, with travel, accommodation and per diem covered and
arranged by ECDC. Please note the annual ELDSNet meeting is a network
business meeting by invitation only. The ELDSNet DNCC members will also
have an additional DNCC meeting on 23 October, 14.00-16.00.  
 
Topics for the annual ELDSNet meeting include genomic surveillance,
updates in EU surveillance-related legislation, EPIS ELDSNet to EpiPulse
TALD platform, knowledge and research gaps on Legionella prevention and
control.
Together with the ELDSNet Disease Network Coordination Committee (ELDSNet
DNCC) members, we would like to invite ELDSNet members to suggest
additional topics and any presentations that you would like to give, for
example on a Legionella/LD-related research study, surveillance or
microbiology topic, or an outbreak event. Please contact me directly by
email with any suggestions.
 
Please also be informed that the ELDSNet meeting is arranged back-to-back
with the separate 8th ESGLI conference meeting being held in Dresden on
24-25 October. Information about the ESGLI meeting, including abstract
submissions (open until 19 August) is available at this website:
https://esgli.info/.
 
Kind regards,
Lara
 
NB: ELDSNet members can also find information on our dedicated ECDC
network extranet : ECON Legionella site at
https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_legionella/SitePages/ELDSN.aspx.
 
	 	Lara Payne Hallstrom	

Principal Expert Legionnaires' Disease	
Epidemic‑Prone Diseases, 	DPR	
	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 1621	
	
[email-masked]	
	European Centre for
Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)	
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00 	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.