Subject: TEHIK Your certificate for Terviseamet will expire in 30 days (pöördumise ID: TKT-283663)
From: "TEHIK Kasutajatugi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stella Ilves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 11:47:00 +0300

Tere

Edastame Sertifitseerimiskeskusest tulnud automaatse teavituse Terviseameti 
krüpteerimissertifikaadi aegumisest.

Lugupidamisega
Tervise ja Heaolu Infosüsteemide Keskuse kasutajatugi
Kontakttelefon: +372 794 3943
E-post: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Sent: 2024-07-18 15:20:02.282
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Your certificate for Terviseamet will expire in 30 days
Body: Your Certificate for Encryption issued for 
CN=Terviseamet,SN=70008799,O=Terviseamet,L=Tallinn,ST=Harjumaa,C=EE expires 
on: 2024-08-17 10:33:17+03:00.

New certificate can be ordered from https://portal.skidsolutions.eu/

NB! When ordering a new certificate, a new key pair and CSR must be 
generated. Using same key pair is not allowed according to certification 
policies.

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•
This is an automated message - please do not reply directly to this e-mail. 
If you have additional questions, please contact us [email-masked] 
or [email-masked].

SK ID Solutions AS

www.skidsolutions.eu
–
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------