Subject: 22.07.2024. No. 3.3-4/2024/4100N
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Estonian Health Insurance Fund" <[email-masked]>, "Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 15:52:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

Please find an electronic document attached to this electronic mail of the 
Ministry of Economics.

We would kindly ask you to acknowledge receipt of this letter within one 
working day.

More information about electronic documents (extension * .edoc) can be found 
on the websites of the trusted Certification Service Provider, State 
Enterprise “Latvian State Radio and Television Center”: 
<https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.eparaksts.lv&umid=95424BCF-7158-8805-BFFC-7ECF5E005376&auth=f169b906840ce9acfa46d9fc91ed05165e9c9b8f-2e4cdc0f80bfe1eeefbe185d0e9704675f04ca55> 
https://www.eparaksts.lv/lv/

MINISTRY OF ECONOMICS OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA

Brīvības iela 55, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1519
Phone: 67013100
E-mail: [email-masked]