Subject: INFOSAN Membership update - Estonia
From: "infosan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "infosan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 11:05:23 +0300

Dear Kai - INFOSAN members in Estonia,

I hope this message finds you well.

As we continue to enhance the value and impact of INFOSAN, it is crucial
for us to maintain an accurate and active membership database. We have
noticed that your INFOSAN Community Website accounts have not been active
since 2019.

We kindly request that you confirm your active status as an INFOSAN member
by July 19th, 2024, by replying to this email. If we do not hear from you
by then, we may need to deactivate your accounts on our website, as per
our protocols.

If you wish to resign from your functions, we kindly ask you to propose a
replacement from your agency, to act as an INFOSAN member.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. If you have
any questions or need assistance with the update, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.

Best regards,

INFOSAN Secretariat