Subject: ECDC Announcement - Transition from TESSy to EpiPulse Cases
From: "ECDC Microbiology" <[email-masked]>
To: "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "steven.vangucht" <[email-masked]>, "stefka.krumova" <[email-masked]>, "ljiljana.zmak" <[email-masked]>, "dpieridou" <[email-masked]>, "pavla.krizova" <[email-masked]>,Eva Møller Nielsen <[email-masked]>, "Janne Pullat" <[email-masked]>, "Salmenlinna Saara" <[email-masked]>, "Mathieu TOURDJMAN" <[email-masked]>, "WernerG" <[email-masked]>,Ιωάννα Σπηλιοπούλου <[email-masked]>, "henczko.judit" <[email-masked]>,Karl Gústaf Kristinsson <kar
Cc: "Apfalter Petra" <[email-masked]>, "Wesley.Mattheus" <[email-masked]>, "ivanoov" <[email-masked]>, "selma.bosnjak" <[email-masked]>,Ivana Ferenčak <[email-masked]>, "m.mendris" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <[email-masked]>, "ckaragiannis" <[email-masked]>,Barbora Macková <[email-masked]>, "ktf" <[email-masked]>, "Savolainen-Kopra Carita" <[email-masked]>, "Justine Schaeffer" <[email-masked]>, "mankertza" <[email-masked]>, "nagy.orsolya" <[email-masked]>,Hj
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 18:45:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Microbiology (members)

cc. National Focal Points for Microbiology (alternates), National 
Coordinators (members/alternates)

Dear National Focal Points for Microbiology,

Please find attached a letter just sent to the National Focal Points for 
Surveillance with some information related to the upcoming launch of 
EpiPulse Cases in September 2024. While the letter is for your information 
only, please note that some of the EpiPulse Cases functionalities will 
affect (and hopefully improve) the submission and analysis of laboratory 
data, including WGS. In EpiPulse Cases, the WGS data submission will be 
fully integrated with the submission of other surveillance data, and will 
also be routinely available for all isolate-based record types.

As stated in the letter, more information and dedicated training sessions 
will follow closer to the actual launch date, and we will inform you of any 
new developments on this issue.

Best wishes,

Daniel Palm

on behalf of the ECDC Microbiology Team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Subject: ECDC Announcement - Transition from TESSy to EpiPulse Cases
From: "Surveillance" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Ruben Brondeel" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>,Jan Kynčl <[email-masked]>, "Tyra Grove Krause" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "Tuija Leino" <[email-masked]>, "Harold NOEL" <[email-masked]>, "dierckem" <[email-masked]>, "k.gkolfinopoulou" <[email-masked]>, "molnar.zsuzsanna" <[email-masked]>,Anna Margrét Guðmundsdóttir - L
Cc: "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "yves.dupont" <[email-masked]>, "tonyminkova" <[email-masked]>, "maja.ilic" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Sidsel Skou Voss" <[email-masked]>,Jevgenia Epštein <[email-masked]>, "teemu.mottonen" <[email-masked]>, "BenzlerJ" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, "hajdu.agnes" <[email-masked]>,Maríanna Þórðardóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>,Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Lou
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 18:13:41 +0300

ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Surveillance (members)
cc. National Focal Points for Surveillance (alternates), National 
Coordinators (members/alternates)

Dear National Focal Points for Surveillance,

I’m very pleased to share with you the transition plan from TESSy to 
EpiPulse cases which will start in September.

Please take the time to go through the attached letter and documents and 
send us your feedback.

We are sharing this information simultaneously with National Focal Points 
for diseases and National Microbiology Focal Points.

Kind regards,

Bruno Ciancio
Head of Section Surveillance

Attachments:
1.  Letter to NFPs on EPC go-live
2.  EpiPulse Cases metadata for VPI and most molecular surveillance 
(including the changes)
3.  PDF extract highlighting the metadata changes (from the file above)
4.  EpiPulse Cases quick guide
5.  Machine to Machine Communication - API Specification
6.  VPI reporting protocols (Diphtheria, IBD, Measles and Rubella, other 
VPD)