Subject: Save-the-date: EURGen-Net Network Meeting 25 & 26 September 2024 >> Day 1: ECDC CCRE Focus
From: "ARHAI Meetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Boudewijn.Catry" <[email-masked]>, "ssabcheva" <[email-masked]>, "atambic" <[email-masked]>, "markella.marcou" <[email-masked]>, "helena.zemlickova" <[email-masked]>, "HENH" <[email-masked]>, "Liisa Lilje" <[email-masked]>, "Jari Jalava" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "EckmannsT" <[email-masked]>, "Michalis Polemis" <[email-masked]>,Dr. Tóth Ákos <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Ieva
Cc: "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>, "Anne-Catherine VISO" <[email-masked]>, "Rexroth, Ute" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <[email-masked]>, <d
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 11:55:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues, 
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) invites you
to mark your calendars for the virtual meeting of the European
Antimicrobial Resistance Genes Surveillance Network (EURGen-Net). The
meeting will take place over two days 25 &amp; 26 September. The official
invitation, final agenda and connection links will be sent at a later
stage, closer to the meeting.  
The purpose of this virtual meeting is to provide the EURGen-Net
Operational Contact Points (and Contact Points for Operations) and the
National Focal Points for Antimicrobial Resistance (and observer National
Focal Points for Antimicrobial Resistance) with updates on ongoing ECDC
activities related to molecular surveillance. 
Day 1 will provide updates on current and potential activities related to
CCREs. Day 2 is the ‘kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey of
carbapenem-resistance Acinetobacter baumannii 2024/2025’, presenting and
discussing the published ECDC survey protocol and laboratory manual.  
Day 1: ECDC CCRE Focus 
Time: Wednesday, 25 September 2024, 10:00 – 16:00 CET.  
Day 2: ‘Kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey of carbapenem-resistance
Acinetobacter baumannii 2024/2025’
Time: Thursday, 26 September 2024, 10:00 – 17:00 CET.  
Thank you in advance for committing to this ECDC activity. 
With best regards,
The ECDC EARS-Net team
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.