Subject: Help!For notification fee!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 10:17:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,
  I am Fiona with Uwell, which is an electronic cigarette manufacturer. Hope 
you have a nice day. Our company has recently received feedback from 
customers about Estonian TPD charges, but we have not found the relevant 
notice on the official website. Could you please give us an answer or a link 
so that we can confirm the authenticity of this matter?Thank you for your 
help.
Yours sincerely
Fiona

R&D Management Department - Fiona

Shenzhen Uwell Technology Co., Ltd.
1-5,7/F, Building G101, Huafeng International Robot Industrial Park, 
Hangcheng Avenue, Nanchang Community, Xixiang Street, Baoan District, 
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z3kUe-RnAtRA9l8b5aGX6Kj0a-ePrmE-pf3kBRdjfOul25cyu56Zy_FzrZES_maIgPsdnuDwzdVxRD>

Best wishes for you