Subject: Fw: LGC Standards: Introduction and new alternatives for Drinking Waters
From: "Adam Kochanowski" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 14:22:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear Customer,

I sent the below e-mail to Marleen but she's away.

Please take a look at this! :)

Have a good day,

Adam

  <https://www2.lgcgroup.com/l/31922/2019-03-08/gxvzcy/31922/192630/Lgc_logo.png> 
Adam Kochanowski | Sales Specialist | LGC Standards |
LGC | ul. Ogrodowa 27/29 | Kiełpin | 05-092 Lomianki | Poland |
Tel: +48 22 751 31 40 | Mob: +48 721 739 797 | Fax: +48 22 751 58 45 |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-kochanowski/>
Book time with me 
<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/[email-masked]?anonymous&ep=pcard>

Zachęcamy do odwiedzenia naszej strony/Visit our website 
www.lgcstandards.com <http://www.lgcstandards.com/>

--------------- Forwarded Message ---------------
From: Adam Kochanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 June 2024 at 13:18
Subject: LGC Standards: Introduction and new alternatives for Drinking 
Waters
To: Marleen Alttoa <[email-masked]>

Dear Marleen,

Hope you are doing well!

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Adam and I have 
just taken responsibility over your customer account. Do not hesitate to 
contact me when you need to talk about current or future cooperation 😊

This time, I am contacting you because you have been interested in the 
following products in the past:
ERM-CA015 - Hard drinking water – Anions
ERM-CA016 - Soft drinking water – Anions

These materials have been sold out for a while.

Now there are the new replacements available:
 <https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/GLAIC2GNDHKwqqXt1qJin?domain=lgcstandards.com> 
LGC6012 - Hard drinking water - Anions
 <https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/VuLZC3YXVt7Q11lC2W0nH?domain=lgcstandards.com> 
LGC6013 - Soft drinking water - Anions

Attached you can find the Certificates with the values for Ammonium, 
Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrate and Sulfate.

If you are interested in these materials, please let us know and we can send 
a quote.

Attached is a list of further matrix materials for water analysis, that 
might be of interest.

By clicking on the links you will be forwarded to our webshop with further 
detailed information.
In case of any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Adam

  <https://www2.lgcgroup.com/l/31922/2019-03-08/gxvzcy/31922/192630/Lgc_logo.png> 
Adam Kochanowski | Sales Specialist | LGC Standards |
LGC | ul. Ogrodowa 27/29 | Kiełpin | 05-092 Lomianki | Poland |
Tel: +48 22 751 31 40 | Mob: +48 721 739 797 | Fax: +48 22 751 58 45 |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-kochanowski/>
Book time with me 
<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/[email-masked]?anonymous&ep=pcard>

Zachęcamy do odwiedzenia naszej strony/Visit our website 
www.lgcstandards.com <http://www.lgcstandards.com/>
  <https://lgcgroup.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00DD0000000pza9&esid=018P300000A6t2Y&from=ext>