Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE]invitation for Hospitals & Clinics in Estonia at CONVEHO Amsterdam 2024 European Hospital Convention
From: Mădălina Plăcintă, BORO Communication <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 12:23:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the attention of the Hospital Management,

Good afternoon,

I have the pleasure to invite you to the second edition of CONVEHO - 
European Hospital Convention 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1jLJnMqZuD_IwBfXP4qHIlJ528HH9kSRFCHFGepm1MyR1B594_GSeZ8gLTP1ZxIsrDBck3Ec8QIrjSk_ptUncVZeWxw7h8JEHqhhmRtzVYEvuIk4RB9S6xOa-UDPVipYJFWOnvNhF_ma8-vUVjJQefLILYNTxbtJga7YayQ2PtyhhT83sYu4KmocCR7MQUPUt342-7tpjAuGAhrM6NATBD1esif7UDzBjiUCvpNrybYI5vebRa2qDIRHU1hCybwZug88Jf1fIbcSeazzF1EUoqYWJLNZRJ8oslzJF1IjXvw8/https%3A%2F%2Famsterdam.hospitalconvention.eu%2F> 
, which will take place in Amsterdam, on November 22nd, at Leonardo Royal 
Hotel Amsterdam.

The first edition, held last year in Brussels, brought together hospital 
delegations from 25 European countries.

The main theme of the Amsterdam edition is "More than a hospital" and we 
invite you to discover how can your hospital become more than just a 
traditional healthcare provider.

World top hospital CEOs and EU healthcare leaders will inspire you.

Registrations are already open and we invite you to find the June special 
registration options for a hospital delegation here 
<https://forms.gle/QfDzspHt6VHCtHXP6> .

Please find a short presentation of the Convention attached.

We also invite you to follow us on LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/europeanhospitalconvention> , for the 
Convention's updates.

I remain at your disposal for any further information or questions.

See you in Amsterdam!

Thank you,

Mădălina PLĂCINTĂ
Project Executive

BORO PR & Communication
Member of ICCA – the International
Congress and Convention Association
Sfântul Lazăr 37, Solomon's Business Center

Iași, România
mobile 004 0746 037 009

phone 004 0332 408 323
social @spatiulmedical
web s <http://spatiulmedical.ro/> patiulmedical.ro