Subject: ENMCA meeting - agenda
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 13:52:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

The next in-person ENMCA meeting takes place on Friday 7 June, hosted by the 
Cyprus Medical Council.

Please find attached the agenda and the list of participants.

As usual, we will have a roundtable where you will have the opportunity to 
give a short, 3 minute update on relevant regulatory developments in your 
competent authority. Please consider preparing your intervention in advance.

For those joining us on Thursday evening, the Cyprus Medical Council has 
arranged a tour in the town of Larnaca on Thursday 6 June, before the meal. 
It will start from the Europe Square at 18:30 for about an hour.

The dinner will be held at 19.30 in “Stou Rousha Tavern”, Nikolaou Laniti, 
6022 Larnaca which is nearby Saint Lazare Church where the tour will end 
(https://maps.app.goo.gl/MANB4sqSeGtuQQnK8?g_st=iw).

We look forward to seeing you all in Cyprus!

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/sites/all/themes/agim/logo.png>