Subject: Questions about student health practices in Estonia
From: "Jenny Alfthan" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 14:46:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

My name is Jenny Alfthan and work for the Swedish Trade and Invest Council
(Business Sweden). I am currently conducting a study on Estonian school
health care and am trying to grasp how it works in Estonia. Could you help
me finding answers to below?

Best,

Jenny

**

Questions

*	Estonian school system: How it the school system organized in
Estonia? Private/public schools? Regional differences?
*	Student health: How are student health practices carried out at
schools?

*	Do schools have medical personnel? What type? (e.g. nurses,
psychologists, social workers, doctors)
*	What are the documenting practices like for student health? Do
nurses or similar personnel use journalling systems or is it paper based?

*	Sensitive cases: Are there any protocols for handling sensitive
cases such as bullying, special needs, disciplinary cases, and interaction
with authorities?

*	Do schools document these types of interaction? What systems are
used for documentation?

*	Public procurement: How is public procurement for student health
services organized in Estonia?

BUSINESS SWEDEN

Jenny Alfthan
Associate

M +358 44 559 8752

Eteläesplanadi 24, FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland

 <http://www.business-sweden.com/> www.business-sweden.com

Business Sweden is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Business Sweden is careful in protecting your
personal data, to understand more about how we collect, store, and process
your personal data in compliance with GDPR, please read our
<https://www.business-sweden.com/privacy-policy/> privacy policy.