Subject: Save the date: 13th FWD-Net Annual Network Meeting – 17 - 18 September 2024
From: "FWDMeetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maritschnik Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "Sonja Pleininger" <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "sandra.koeberl-jelovcan" <[email-masked]>, "Ariane.Pietzka" <[email-masked]>, "sabine.schlager" <[email-masked]>, "ingeborg.lederer" <[email-masked]>, "friedrich.schmoll" <[email-masked]>, "shiva.pekard-amenitsch" <[email-masked]>, "Christian.Kornschober" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <ott
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:32:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

Dear Network Colleagues,
 
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has started
the planning of organizing the 13th FWD-Net Annual Network Meeting in
2024.
 
The meeting is set to take place over two sessions. The first session, to
be held on 17 September, will be an open session primarily focused on
sharing information and presentations. Following this, on 18 September, a
second session dedicated to consultative discussions is planned. 
 
The meeting will take place digitally on the following days:
 
17 September 2024 - 13:00-17:00 CET (open)
18 September 2024 - 09:00-12:30 CET (closed)
 
The participation in the 18 September session is exclusively to the
nominated experts. For this session, we will send a separate request to
the National Focal Points for Food- and Waterborne Diseases and zoonoses
(NFPs for FWD) for nominating two experts per country.
 
The agenda of the meeting is currently under preparation, and we welcome
any suggestions of presentations you would like to present to your
colleagues on the afternoon, 17 September 2024.
 
On 18 September, we have reserved time for moderated discussions on
topics of common interest. We would therefore welcome any suggestion on
possible topics you would like to discuss with your colleagues in other
countries in the breakout rooms. 
 
Please, send us your suggestions on presentations for 17 September and on
topics for 18 September by replying to this email by 24 May 2024. 
 
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the FWD team
([email-masked])  or Johanna Takkinen
([email-masked]).
 
Thank you in advance for your ongoing support and commitment.
 
Kind regards,
Viola Dylmishi
On behalf of the ECDC FWD Team

	 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.