Subject: Measures pursuant to article 16 of the directive 93/42/EEC
From: "dmids" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:59:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Reporting pursuant to Directive 93/42/EEC, Article 16

Cologne, 26.04.2024

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today we delivered you information on restricted, suspended, re-instated,
withdrawn or refused German certificates.
With this email we additionally inform you about a falsified certificate
receiving in the German database "Certificates" on 2024-04-26. The
document number is 00046860.

Further information can be taken from the attached file.

Kind regards,

Svenja Wieschrath
___________________________________

Team Medical Devices Information and Database System (DMIDS)
Unit 95 - Research, Data Management, Analytics
Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (BfArM)
[Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices]
Cologne Office
Waisenhausgasse 36-38a
50676 Köln, Germany

Helpdesk DMIDS
Telephone: +49 (0)228 99 307-4943
E-mail: [email-masked]
available Mon. - Fri. 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Internet: https://www.bfarm.de
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/bfarm_de

Detailed Information on the DMIDS:
https://www.bfarm.de/EN/Medical-devices/Tasks/DMIDS/_node.html
Access to the DMIDS:
https://www.bfarm.de/EN/Medical-devices/Portals/DMIDS/_node.html

The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices is an independent
higher federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of
Health.