Subject: Ad hoc workshop to exchange information on increase of STIs in EU/EEA, in particular among young heterosexuals
From: "SBT Meetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "El-Khatib Ziad" <[email-masked]>, "irene.kaszoni-rueckerl" <[email-masked]>, "dominique.vanbeckhoven" <[email-masked]>, "jessika.deblonde" <[email-masked]>, "mtyufekchieva" <[email-masked]>, "nvladimirova" <[email-masked]>, "tatjana.nemeth-blazic" <[email-masked]>,Mirjana Lana Kosanović Ličina <[email-masked]>, "drelenax" <[email-masked]>, "georgiossiakallis" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Sta
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <ott
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:09:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To: STI Network (Operational contact points for epidemiology /
microbiology, National Focal points)
Cc: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,
 
You are invited to attend a 2.5-hour meeting on Monday 29/4 at
14.00-16.30 CET with ECDC and other Member States to discuss the recent
increases in STIs among young heterosexuals. 
 
The aim of the meeting is to facilitate a discussion to review what has
been done or is being planned, in three main areas: 
 
1.  Understanding the underlying drivers behind this increase (e.g.
behavioural data, data from WGS, network analyses)
2.  Understanding the potential impact (projects designed to capture
outcomes/impact – e.g. PID through hospital data, modelling studies)
3.  Response (e.g. messaging, information campaigns, channels used)
 
In addition to reviewing any results available, this also provides an
opportunity for countries to share protocols and plans for others to carry
out similar investigations or response activities, 
 
You are welcome to invite other colleagues to this call as you think
relevant – for example those engaged in the response planning / working
with schools etc.  
 
Attached you will find a preliminary agenda. WebEx connection details
will be sent closer to the meeting.
 
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: If your country has done any work that is
relevant to the three points above that you would be happy to share –
please email [email-masked] by April 17th. This will help
us plan the agenda. 
 
Please let us know if you have any questions! Very much looking forward
to engaging with you on this important topic.
 
Kind regards,
Lina Nerlander and Otilia Mardh

Ad hoc workshop to exchange information on increase of STIs in EU/EEA, in
particular among young heterosexuals	Monday, 29 April 2024
12:00  |  (UTC+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna  |
4 hrs 30 mins 		 

JOIN BY COMPUTER/TABLET/SMART PHONE:
To join the meeting on computer/tablet/smart phone, please follow this
link: Join
 
1. Fill in your full name and if possible, organisation
2. If asked, fill in the meeting password: CDCE
 
You now entering the meeting. 
Welcome!

JOIN BY PHONE (Audio only):
To join the meeting using phone, dial this number 0046-851-992511 (Sweden
Toll) 
Or find your local toll number from this link:  Available call-in numbers
 
Wait for 5 seconds or until instructed. 
Then dial the meeting number: 2744 072 9941 ##
 
You now entering the meeting. 
Welcome!

JOIN BY VIDEO CONFERENCE SYSTEM:
If you join by video conference system dial [email-masked]
Dial the password for the meeting: 3232#

 

…………………
 
ECDC AV department recommendations to participants;
*   For your identification in the meeting please always give your full
name and if possible, organisation/Country.
*   Please prioritise using computer or VC room when joining the meeting,
to allow possibilities for screen and video sharing if needed. 
*   Make sure that you have a good internet connection, a good microphone
(preferably a headset if using the computer). 
*   Please make the call from a quiet room, with light coming from the
front, so you are well visible.  
*   Join the meeting in good time to able time to setup. 

 
…………………

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.