Subject: Call for short updates (RE: Ad hoc workshop to exchange information on increase of STIs in EU/EEA, in particular among young heterosexuals)
From: "Lina Nerlander" <[email-masked]>
To: "SBT Meetings" <[email-masked]>, "El-Khatib Ziad" <[email-masked]>, "irene.kaszoni-rueckerl" <[email-masked]>, "dominique.vanbeckhoven" <[email-masked]>, "jessika.deblonde" <[email-masked]>, "mtyufekchieva" <[email-masked]>, "nvladimirova" <[email-masked]>, "tatjana.nemeth-blazic" <[email-masked]>,Mirjana Lana Kosanović Ličina <[email-masked]>, "drelenax" <[email-masked]>, "georgiossiakallis" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <f
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <ott
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:00:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Colleagues,

We look forward to the discussion on Monday!

Please let us know if any of you are willing to present any planned or 
ongoing work even if no results are available. The idea is to inspire each 
other of what can be done and maybe share protocols / surveys etc. If more 
than one MS do the same study it would be great to be able to compare 
results for example.

The presentation can be really short, or you can just do a verbal update. 
This can also be your chance to get great input and ideas from other MS!

The work can be in the area of trying to understand the drivers of the 
increase or consequences / burden as well as planned campaigns and other 
prevention activities. Or anything else that you think may be of interest 
such as the latest data.

Thanks!

Lina

-----Original Appointment-----

To: STI Network (Operational contact points for epidemiology / microbiology, 
National Focal points)

Cc: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to attend a 2.5-hour meeting on Monday 29/4 at 14.00-16.30 
CET with ECDC and other Member States to discuss the recent increases in 
STIs among young heterosexuals.

The aim of the meeting is to facilitate a discussion to review what has been 
done or is being planned, in three main areas:

1.	Understanding the underlying drivers behind this increase (e.g. 
behavioural data, data from WGS, network analyses)
2.	Understanding the potential impact (projects designed to capture 
outcomes/impact – e.g. PID through hospital data, modelling studies)
3.	Response (e.g. messaging, information campaigns, channels used)

In addition to reviewing any results available, this also provides an 
opportunity for countries to share protocols and plans for others to carry 
out similar investigations or response activities,

You are welcome to invite other colleagues to this call as you think 
relevant – for example those engaged in the response planning / working with 
schools etc.

Attached you will find a preliminary agenda. WebEx connection details will 
be sent closer to the meeting.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: If your country has done any work that is relevant 
to the three points above that you would be happy to share – please email 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by 
April 17th. This will help us plan the agenda.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Very much looking forward to 
engaging with you on this important topic.

Kind regards,

Lina Nerlander and Otilia Mardh

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.