Subject: Save the date: EU/EEA Respiratory Virus Network meeting12-14 June 2024 Stockholm, Sweden
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:34:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues,
 
We would like to inform you that ECDC is planning to organise the EU/EEA
Respiratory Virus Network meeting on the 12-14 June 2024 in Stockholm,
Sweden.
 
Please note that this message is not an invitation but serves the purpose
of saving the date only. You will receive in the coming weeks an official
invitation from us with the concrete times, registration link and all the
supportive documents.
 
Up to two persons per country can attend physically and the participants
can be either:
*   National Focal points or 
*   Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 (epidemiology and virology)
or
*   Operational Contact Points for Influenza  (epidemiology and virology)
or
*   Operational Contact Points for SARI
 
Virtual attendance will not be possible in this year’s meeting. 
 
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further
information.
 
Kind regards,
 
The Respiratory Viruses and Legionella group
 
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.