Subject: ACME VAPE EUROPE LTD - 02170
From: "IVG E LIQUIDS" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Adam Valli Carter" <[email-masked]>, "Paul Evans" <[email-masked]>, "Meera Kumaresan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:26:59 +0300

Good afternoon,
 
We have submitted the attached Sku's through the EU-CEG Portal.
 
Please can you send the invoice for these products. Also, if there are any
other outstanding invoices, please can you send them too.
 Thank you.
 Kind Regards,

 
 
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
Acme Vape Ltd. cannot accept liability for statements made which are
clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Acme Vape Ltd. If you
have received this communication in error, you must not copy or distribute
this message or any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to
anyone. Please notify us immediately by return email and then delete this
email and any copies of it from your computer system. Acme Vape Ltd. is a
company registered in England and Wales, Registered Office New City House,
Floor 6th &amp; 7th, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 1AF, UK