Subject: ENMCA - Manifesto of priorities - for endorsement
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 20:20:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA colleagues,

As you know, this year will see the election of a new European Parliament 
and the nomination of a new European Commission.

This provides an opportunity to summarise the main issues that ENMCA 
participants have discussed over the past few years and present to 
stakeholders at European level.

Please can you let the ENMCA coordinators know if you are content to endorse 
the attached draft manifesto so we can share with European stakeholders. We 
will not list individual ENMCA competent authorities, rather present it as 
an overview of the general issues that European competent authorities are 
considering.

Please can you let us know if you are happy to endorse the document by 
Friday 19 April. No comment will be taken as endorsement. We will then share 
a final version of the document with you the following week and will upload 
to the ENMCA website.

Many thanks

Adam, Alex, Nicola and Yoanna

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/sites/all/themes/agim/logo.png>