Subject: Follow up and deadline extension: ECDC External Stakeholder Consultation Survey
From: "Andrea Nilsson" <[email-masked]>
To: Mari-Anne Härma <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Kirsi Pruudel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fleurine Saez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:19:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues, 
 
Hope you are well! 
 
I am writing to follow up on the request below sent by the ECDC Director
at the end of February regarding our stakeholder engagement consultation.
Only one response for your country is needed.  
 
As close ECDC stakeholders, we would like to kindly ask you to fill it
in. We have extended the submission deadline to Wednesday 3 April. You can
access the consultation here ECDC Stakeholder Consultations, and it will
take you about 10 minutes to complete. If you would like to contribute but
need more time, please let us know. 
 
Furthermore, we highly encourage you to consider taking part in a brief
follow-up interview with our contractor for this project, BearingPoint, if
you wish to provide further elaboration on your submission or share
additional information not previously addressed (this is not a must
though). If there are any specific areas you would like further
information on or if you require additional guidance on completing the
survey, please do not hesitate to reach out to Fleurine Saez, in cc. 
 
We appreciate your participation and eagerly anticipate your responses as
they will help us improve the way we work with you and others! 
 
Kind regards,
Andrea

	  	Andrea Nilsson	

Communication Officer	
Communication, 	DIR	
	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 1309	
	
[email-masked]	
	European Centre for
Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)	
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00 	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

From: Director 
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 2:56 PM
To: Director &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Fleurine Saez &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Capdevila,
Mathieu (CE) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Signe Rirdance
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Offering Support: ECDC External Stakeholder Consultation Survey
 
Dear participants,
 
I hope this email finds you well.
 
I am reaching out regarding our recent invitation to participate in the
ECDC external stakeholder survey. I would like to thank you for taking the
time to participate and share your valuable insights with us. Your
feedback is instrumental in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of
ECDC's engagement efforts towards its stakeholders, namely participating
organisations such as yours.
 
As we proceed with the analysis of the incoming responses, we want to
ensure that you have all the support you need to complete the survey
exercise. If there are any specific areas you would like further
information on or if you require additional guidance on completing the
survey, please do not hesitate to reach out to Fleurine SAEZ
[email-masked]. 
 
Additionally, if you require an extension on the deadline, kindly let us
know, and we will try out best to accommodate your request.
 
Reminder that to access the EU Survey, please use this link: ECDC
Stakeholder Consultations. The deadline for submission is by 23:59 CET
March 22, 2024.
 
We appreciate your ongoing cooperation and look forward to hearing from
you. 
 
Dr Andrea Ammon
ECDC Director

  	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	
	 
From: Director 
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 11:24 AM
To: Director &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Signe Rirdance &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Fleurine Saez
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Capdevila, Mathieu (CE)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Participation in External Stakeholder Consultations - ECDC
Stakeholder Engagement Framework
 
Dear colleagues, associates, collaborators,
 
I am reaching out to you today with a request for support. We have set
about developing a comprehensive ECDC Stakeholder Engagement Framework. As
one of the steps, we are organising a round of consultations with selected
key stakeholders, to capture insights regarding past and current
engagement activities as well as best practices in this area. Given the
relevance of your relationship with the Centre, your participation would
be highly valuable, aiming to improve the way in which we engage with
stakeholders. Participating organisations have the opportunity to
influence future engagement approaches with the Center and enhance the
effectiveness and efficiency of ECDC's engagement efforts aimed at them.
 
Please note that this consultation is done separately from the regular
ECDC Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey and is different in its approach and
scope. The consultation process will include filling in a survey
questionnaire involving approximately 20 minutes of effort. It may include
an additional 1-hour interview upon your consent to participate.
 
To access the EU Survey, please use this link: ECDC Stakeholder
Consultations. The deadline for submission is by 23:59 CET March 22, 2024.
The standard ECDC privacy notice is provided in the survey.
 
ECDC is working with consultants from BearingPoint
(https://www.bearingpoint.com/en/) to help us deliver this project. For
further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Signe Rirdance
([email-masked]), Communication Expert, ECDC or Fleurine
Saez ([email-masked]), EU Institutions Team, BearingPoint.
 
Please let us know if you or another representative from your
organisation would be available to participate. Your input is extremely
valuable, and we highly appreciate if you can allocate some of your scarce
time and resources to support us in further developing our way of engaging
with you and other stakeholders.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Dr Andrea Ammon
ECDC Director

 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.