Subject: For information: invitation to digital event on Communicating Antimicrobial Resistance
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "lb" <[email-masked]>, "Kirsi Pruudel" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "GlasmacherS" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "kjartanh" <[email-masked]>, "kirsty.mackenzie" <[email-masked]>, "Francesco Maraglino" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Jan
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "wesley.vandessel" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Stavraki" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <[email-masked]>,Kyselý Zdeněk, Mgr. <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "degenm" <[email-masked]>, "molnar.zsuzsanna" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "audrey.lambourn" <[email-masked]>, "maurice.kelly" <maurice.ke
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:38:37 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues,
 
Following our discussions during the NFPs for Communication meeting last
year, ECDC and the European Commission Directorate General for Health and
Food Safety, are organising a digital event on Communicating Antimicrobial
Resistance.
 
It will take place on 26 March, 13.00 to 16.00 CET, and you can register
here: https://bit.ly/AMREvent2024 
 
Bringing together representatives of different sectors, the event aims to
bridge the gap between complexity and comprehension around antimicrobial
resistance, while empowering different target audiences to better
understand and address this pressing global health challenge. From
journalists to academics, from patients to social media influencers, from
health communicators to NGO representatives, what can we all do better
when communicating antimicrobial resistance? 
 
We would like to kindly invite you to take part and to ask for your help
in sharing further the information below:
 
Facebook: https://bit.ly/43nKsve
Twitter: https://bit.ly/43qlzzh
LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3TKYcgE
 
Please save the date, check the agenda and speakers, and register for
this event: https://bit.ly/AMREvent2024 
 
Hope to see you there! 
 
Kind regards,
Andrea
 
 	Andrea Nilsson	

Communication Officer	
Communication, 	DIR	
	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 1309	
	
[email-masked]	
	European Centre for
Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)	
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00 	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.