Subject: To NFPs and OCPs for information - Change of coded value list for Brand of COVID19 vaccinations (BrandLastCOVID19Dose)
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:46:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases,
Operational Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI for
Epidemiology, Microbiology and TESSy;
Cc:         National Coordinators
 
Dear colleagues,
 
The coded value list for the variable BrandLastCOVID19Dose has been
updated across all TESSy record types including RESPISURV and SARISURV.
This is meant to facilitate reporting of all vaccines, as needed.  The new
coded value was activated on March 8. 
 
The metadata and attached reporting protocol can be found as usual on
TESSy.  The reporting protocol is also published on the ECDC website.
 
Kind regards,
 
The ECDC and WHO Europe respiratory virus surveillance teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.