Subject: Save the date ECDC - WHO Regional Office for Europe World TB Day webinar, 18 March 2024 at 10:00-12:00 CET
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Antra Bormane" <[email-masked]>, "Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite" <[email-masked]>,Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>, "mtyufekchieva" <[email-masked]>, "elizabetbatchiiska" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "coco
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>,
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:12:53 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues, 
As promised, please see below the Zoom registration details for the World
TB Day webinar hold together with the WHO Regional Office for Europe on
Monday 18 March 2024, 10:00 – 12:00 CET. 
This webinar will convene the European network of public health
practitioners and partners to review the latest European surveillance and
response monitoring data and to present the new WHO guidance on TB
surveillance. Please see attached the provisional meeting agenda. 
The webinar will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation into
Russian. 
Please register in advance for this webinar: 
Registration Link: https://eurotb.net/WTBD2024   
Following the registration, you will receive another link by email, and
you can save it in your outlook.  
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting! 
Kind regards, 
Dr Askar Yedilbayev  
Regional Advisor TB and  DR-TB  
Division of Communicable Diseases, Environment and Health   
World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe   
UN City, Marmorvej 51, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark   
www.euro.who.int    
   
   	Anastasia Pharris  
Group leader STI, Blood-Borne Viruses and TB  
Disease Programmes Unit  
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)  
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden  
www.ecdc.europa.eu     	 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.