Subject: Save the date ECDC - WHO Regional Office for Europe World TB Day webinar, 18 March 2024 at 10:00-12:00 CET
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Antra Bormane" <[email-masked]>, "Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite" <[email-masked]>,Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>, "mtyufekchieva" <[email-masked]>, "elizabetbatchiiska" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "coco
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>,
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 15:12:15 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear TB Disease Network Members,
 
We would like to invite you to save the date for the World TB Day webinar
we are organizing on 18 March 2024 at 10:00-12:00 CET. 
 
This webinar will convene the European network of TB public health
practitioners and partners to review the latest European surveillance and
response monitoring data and to discuss progress required in the years
ahead to End TB in Europe and Central Asia.
  
Detailed program and instructions on how to join the webinar will be
shared with you approximately a week before the event.
 
Best regards,
Veronica Cristea on behalf of the ECDC and WHO TB surveillance teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.