Subject: Elemental impurities analysis
From: Mailis Päri <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Reg-department \(IC EE\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 08:49:10 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning!

I am exploring about the possibility to analyse elemental impurities in our 
medicinal products (liquids) and raw materials (both liquids and powders).

We would need to analyse the following 10 elemental impurities: Cd, Pb, As, 
Hg, Co, V, Ni, Li, Sb, Cu, preferrably using ICP-OES or ICP-MS.

Based on information on your webpage 
https://terviseamet.ee/et/laborid/laborid/tallinna-labor-ja-nakkushaiguste-labor/veeanaluusid 
you can analyse metals in different qualities of water.

Are you able to analyse these elements in other samples?
What are the LOQ and LOD of your method? What would be the cost?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Mailis Päri
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Interchemie Werken De Adelaar Eesti AS