Subject: AW: [EXTERN] Re: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
From: "Tabak" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lucija Smojver" <[email-masked]>, "Marzena Leks" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tabak" <[email-masked]>, "mathieu capouet" <[email-masked]>, "g dinev" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse \(SIK\)" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Valvira tupakka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ <[email-masked]>, "ecigarette notification" <[email-masked]>, "info tpd" <[email-masked]>, "l spizzichino" <[email-masked]>, "dati" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:38:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear colleagues of all countries,
It is the same in Austria:
 
EU-CEG reporting obligation:
https://www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination/eu-ceg-report
ing-obligation
 
Annual fee:
https://www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination/payment-of-th
e-annual-fee
 
With kind regards
Christine Weber

AGES - Gesundheit für Mensch, Tier und Pflanze | AGES -Health for humans,
animals and plants

 
Büro für Tabakkoordination | Office for Tobacco Coordination

AGES - Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und Ernährungssicherheit
GmbH | AGES - Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety
Spargelfeldstraße 191, 1220 Wien, Österreich | Spargelfeldstraße 191,
1220 Vienna, Austria

Phone.: &#43;43 (0)5 0555-34839, Mobile: &#43;43 (0) 664 967 09 63 
www.ages.at/ages/buero-fuer-tabakkoordination |
www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination

 

 

Von: Lucija Smojver &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2024 12:26
An: Marzena Leks &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Tabak &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; mathieu capouet
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; g dinev
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse (SIK)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; TA Info &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Valvira tupakka
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; ecigarette notification
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; info tpd
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; l spizzichino &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
dati &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; NTAKD &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; MS
Ministere-Sante &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Tonna Clive J at
MAFA-OPS &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; ingredientes tabaco
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; mihaela necula
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; vanda kralovska
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; ecigarete &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
[email-masked]; EUCEG
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Tabakslijsten
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]
Betreff: [EXTERN] Re: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
 
	Sie erhalten nicht oft eine E-Mail von [email-masked].
Erfahren Sie, warum dies wichtig ist		Dear Ms. Leks,
 
Yes, in Slovenia is an obligation to report the annual sales data via
EU-CEG. According to this, we have also obligation to pay annual fees. All
information is available on the link below:
 
https://www.tobak.si/ords/tob/r/enhome/home
 
Kind regards,

Lucija Smojver
_________________________________________________________
Nacionalni laboratorij za zdravje, okolje in hrano (NLZOH)
National Laboratory of Health, Environment and Food 
Prvomajska 1, 2000 Maribor, Slovenija
T: &#43;386 2 78 78 681
M: &#43;386 51 249 145
e-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
 
The content of this message, including any attachments, is a trade secret
of NLZOH and is intended exclusively for the addressee. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying and distribution is prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender of
the error.
 
  ________________________________  
Od: &quot;Marzena Leks&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Za: &quot;Tabak&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;mathieu capouet&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;g dinev&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], &quot;Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse
(SIK)&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;TA Info&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;Valvira tupakka&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
&quot;ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;ecigarette
notification&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
&quot;info tpd&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;l spizzichino&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;dati&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
&quot;NTAKD&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;MS Ministere-Sante&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;Tonna Clive J at MAFA-OPS&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;ingredientes tabaco&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;mihaela necula&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;vanda kralovska&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, &quot;ecigarete&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked],
&quot;EUCEG&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
&quot;Tabakslijsten&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
[email-masked]
Poslano: Četrtek, 25. Januar 2024 14:49:57
Zadeva: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
 
Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to ask you to answer the question whether your country has
an annual obligation to report the sales of e-cigarettes? If so, in what
form should the report be sent?
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Kind regards,
 
 <http://symetricus.com/>  	dr Marzena Leks	
Specjalista ds. Kart Charakterystyki
Symetricus Spółka z o.o.	
 	
M &#43;48 534 121 504	
E [email-masked]	
 	
Plac Wolności 4, 40-078 Katowice	
www.symetricus.com	
	 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>  
	 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>  	
 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>  	
 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>  	
	This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to
anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are
solely those of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not
secure and the sender does not accept responsibility for interception of
this message by third parties. This communication is not intended to form
a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly
authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses
transmitted in this email.	 

 <https://www.ages.at/ages/one-health/one-health> 
  ________________________________  
 
Firma &amp; Rechtsform: Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und
Ernährungssicherheit GmbH
Sitz: Spargelfeldstraße 191, 1220 Wien
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 223056z
Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien
Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und
nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte
Adressat sein, ist jede Offenlegung, Weiterleitung oder sonstige
Verwendung dieser Information nicht gestattet. In diesem Fall bitten wir,
den Absender zu verständigen und die Information zu vernichten. Für
Übermittlungsfehler oder sonstige Irrtümer bei Übermittlung besteht keine
Haftung.
This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the
information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is
prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and
delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions as a result of the transmission.
  ________________________________  
  ________________________________