Subject: Estonia_UN Decade of Healthy Ageing mid-term evaluation survey_2025
From: "age" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "YON, Yongjie" <[email-masked]>, "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>, "age" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 17:37:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Sõber,

Please find enclosed a letter from Dr Natasha Azzopardi Muscat, Director,
Division of Health Systems.

We look forward to future collaboration.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Secretariat

Olga Pettersson

Programme assistant

Health through the life-course

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51

Copenhagen 2100

Denmark