Subject: Fwd: Invitation letter to nominate competent authorities for joint actions and other direct grants to MSs' authorities - EU4Health WP2025 - Ares(2025)6247236
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Elen.Ohov" <[email-masked]>, "Maret Voore - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Raili Lillemets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 07:12:37 +0300

Tere!

Edastan.

Välisministeerium | Tiiu Noobel | [email-masked]
---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Raili Lillemets <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 July 2025 at 17:25:18 EEST
Subject: Invitation letter to nominate competent authorities for joint
actions and other direct grants to MSs' authorities - EU4Health WP2025 -
Ares(2025)6247236
To: eko AGRI <[email-masked]>,Esindus EL juures (Põllumajandustalitus)
<[email-masked]>

Tervitab
Raili

  Raili LILLEMETS (Ms)
  Permanent Representation of Estonia to
  the EU
  Secretary
  +32 22274357 | +32 491357992
  eu.mfa.ee | Rue Guimard 11/13,1040
  Brussels

-----Original Message-----
From: SANTE CONSULT C4 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2025 3:23 PM
To: (Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the EU = Mission de Bosnie et
Herzégovine auprès de l'UE) <[email-masked]>; (Mission of
Iceland to the EU = Mission de l'Islande auprès de l'UE)
<[email-masked]>; (Mission of Moldova to the EU = Mission de Moldova
auprès de l'UE) <[email-masked]>; (Mission of Montenegro to the EU =
Mission du Monténégro auprès de l'UE) <[email-masked]>;
(Mission of Norway to the EU = Mission de la Norvège auprès de l'UE)
<[email-masked]>; (Mission of Ukraine to the EU = Mission d'Ukraine
auprès de l'UE) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Austria =
Représentation permanente de l'Autriche) <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of Belgium = Représentation permanente de la
Belgique) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of
Bulgaria = Représentation permanente de la Bulgarie)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Croatia =
Représentation permanente de la Croatie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Cyprus = Représentation permanente de Chypre)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Denmark =
Représentation permanente du Danemark) <[email-masked]>; Esindus EL juures
üldaadress <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Finland =
Représentation permanente de la Finlande) <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of France = Représentation permanente de la
France) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de l'Allemagne)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Greece =
Représentation permanente de la Grèce) <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de la
Hongrie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Ireland =
Représentation permanente de l'Irlande) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Italy = Représentation permanente de l'Italie =
Rappresentanza Permanente d’Italia presso l’Uni... <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of Latvia = Représentation permanente de la
Lettonie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Lithuania
= Représentation permanente de la Lituanie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Luxembourg = Représentation permanente du Luxembourg)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Malta =
Représentation permanente de Malte) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Netherlands = Représentation permanente des Pays-Bas)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Poland = Représentation
permanente de la Pologne) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent
Representation of Portugal = Représentation permanente du Portugal)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Romania = Représentation
permanente de la Roumanie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of
Slovakia = Représentation permanente de la Slovaquie)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Slovenia =
Représentation permanente de la Slovénie) <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of Spain = Représentation permanente d'Espagne)
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Sweden =
Représentation permanente de Suède) <[email-masked]>;
(Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the European Union)
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation letter to nominate competent authorities for joint
actions and other direct grants to MSs' authorities - EU4Health WP2025 -
Ares(2025)6247236

Dear Representatives of the EU Member States and Associated Countries to
the EU4Health Programme,

Please find attached, on behalf of Director Marco Marsella, the invitation
letter to nominate competent authorities for joint actions and other
direct grants under the EU4Health annual work programme 2025.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Best regards,

EU4Health Programme Secretariat