Subject: Proposal for Collaboration: Implementation of Soteria One Point Zero
From: "vlvtrans vlvtrans" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 19:06:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Joller and the Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs Team,

My name is Vilnis Lībietis, and I represent VLV Trans SIA, a company 
dedicated to advancing healthcare solutions through innovative technologies.

Please find attached a formal proposal outlining a potential collaboration 
between VLV Trans SIA and the Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs. The 
letter provides detailed information about Soteria One Point Zero, a 
cutting-edge AI-powered healthcare solution, along with supporting 
documentation that highlights the software’s performance, certifications, 
and benefits.

We would like to propose an in-person meeting at the Ministry of Social 
Affairs to discuss this proposal further. Kindly let us know a convenient 
date and time that suits your schedule.

We look forward to your response and the possibility of working together to 
advance healthcare standards in Estonia.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Vilnis Lībietis
Member of the Board
VLV Trans SIA
+371 27 873 909
[email-masked]