Subject: New regulation on food services in children's institutions
From: "Zanda Mihailovska" <[email-masked]>
To: "Heli Laarmann - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 15:59:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Heli,
I am writing to you today as I have observed that Estonia is developing
new regulations concerning catering services in kindergartens and schools.
I am very interested in learning more about this initiative.
Could you please provide me with an update on the progress of this
process? Specifically, I would appreciate information on:

*

	The current stage of development for these new regulations and
when these new regulations are expected to come into effect.
*

	The key provisions and planned changes the new regulations will
introduce.
*

	Whether there will be any specific stipulations regarding the
timing of meals for students or the duration of lunch breaks.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to your response
and gaining a better understanding of these important developments.
Sincerely,
Zanda Mihailovska
Senior Expert
Health Promotion Division
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia

  <https://www.vm.gov.lv/sites/vm/files/media_file/vmlogo_signature.png>
Cieņā

Zanda Mihailovska
Vecākā eksperte
Veselības veicināšanas nodaļa

+371 60001573
https://www.vm.gov.lv <https://www.vm.gov.lv/>
Latvijas Republikas Veselības ministrija
Brīvības iela 72 k-1, Rīga, LV-1011, Latvija

 <https://twitter.com/veselibasmin>
<https://www.facebook.com/VeselibasMinistrija/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Veselibasministrija>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/veselibas_ministrija/>
<https://www.instagram.com/veselibas_ministrija>

Šī vēstule ir paredzēta tikai personai vai personu grupai, kurai tā ir
adresēta. Šī e-pasta vēstule ir konfidenciāla, un var saturēt juridiski
aizsargātu informāciju. Ja neesat šīs vēstules paredzētais adresāts,
paziņojam, ka vēstuli esat saņēmis kļūdas rezultātā, un pilnīga vai daļēja
iepazīšanās ar tās saturu, vēstules izmantošana vai tālāka izplatīšana
jebkādā veidā ir stingri aizliegta. Ja esat saņēmis šo vēstuli kļūdas dēļ,
lūdzu sazinieties ar sūtītāju, nosūtot atbildes e-pasta vēstuli, pēc tam
nekavējoties vēstuli izdzēsiet (ieskaitot visus pielikumus).

This e-mail is intended only for the person or group of people to whom it
is addressed. This message is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
reading it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other
person, is strictly unauthorized. If you have received this message in
error, please inform the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
immediately delete this e-mail (including any attachments).