Subject: Estonia Government Invitation to attend Crime and Drug Investigation Training Program
From: "Tatiana Lucas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2025 04:20:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ISS World

Intelligence Support Systems

Hi-Tech Criminal, Drug Investigation and Intelligence Gathering

Training Program and Exhibition

September 2-4, 2025

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore

  <https://www.issworldtraining.com/ISS_AP/> 
https://www.issworldtraining.com/ISS_AP/

Dear Director of Government Training:

TeleStrategies invites you and government colleagues to attend ISS World 
Intelligence Support Systems Training Program and Expo, scheduled September 
2-4, 2025, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore with complementary government program 
VIP passes.

ISS World programs are by invitation and open only to Law Enforcement, 
Public Safety, Defense, Intelligence, and security solutions vendors.

ISS World programs provide training to Criminal Technical Training 
Investigation Techniques with

(AI)-enabled Data Analytics,  OSINT, DarkNet Investigation Techniques, 
Mobile/Drone Forensics Data Analysis/Extraction, and DPI Network Traffic 
Monitoring to fight organized crime, drugs/human trafficking, illegal arms 
trade, and cybercrime.

*	To see ISS Program Brochure, click: 
https://www.issworldtraining.com/ISS_AP/brochure01.pdf

*	To Register you and your government colleagues with your complementary 
government VIP passes,

 click :   <https://www.issworldtraining.com/ISS_AP/register1.htm> 
https://www.issworldtraining.com/ISS_AP/register1.htm

and enter special promo code:  VIP2025ASIA

Regards,

Tatiana Lucas
ISS World Programs Director

 <https://www.issworldtraining.com> https://www.issworldtraining.com