Subject: WHO/Europe: Extension of the deadline for submitting nominations to serve on WHO governing bodies and committees for the nomination year 2025 (Estonia)
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut_D", "Triin Uusberg", "Elen Ohov"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp",Helen Sõber, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>, "Strategic Country Support Euro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 19:22:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Please see
the attached correspondence sent from the World Health Organization,
Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Regional Governance and Languages Unit
Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe
Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
[email-masked] | WHO/Europe - Governance