Subject: FW: Renewal of the Advisory Committee for the Coordination of Social Security Systems
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kati Kümnik - SOM <[email-masked]>, "Leili Eenlo", "Agne Nettan-Sepp", "Triin Uusberg" <[email-masked]>, "Tiina Rootamm"
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 14:49:46 +0300

Tere!
 
Edastan teate EL Nõukogult. Tähtaeg on 03.09.2025, aga sellega peaks ikka
enne puhkuseid tegelema. Nimetama peab ka sotsiaalpartnerite esindajad.
 
Palun saata nimed ja kontaktandmed mulle ja Triinule ning meie tegutseme
edasi.
 
Parimat
 
Tiiu Noobel
Sekretär
Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures
Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel
Tel: &#43; 32 2227 4337,  [email-masked]
https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2025 3:58 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Renewal of the Advisory Committee for the Coordination of Social
Security Systems

 	Notification 	 
	 
	Request for Comments - Deadline 03-09-2025 17:00 
Renewal of the Advisory Committee for the Coordination of Social Security
Systems 
Dear colleagues, 
The term of office of the members and alternate members of the Advisory
Committee for the Coordination of Social Security Systems will expire on
19 October 2025. We kindly ask you to use this consultation to submit your
nominations. Please do not send your nominations by email.
Instructions: Please open the excel table by clicking the &quot;Under
consultation&quot;. Select “download zip” and save the excel file
“Advisory Committee CSSS.xlsx” locally on your computer. Please complete
ALL information for each respective category by selecting your country and
the nominated person's title (Ms/Mr) from the dropdown menu and complete
the first name and SURNAME (in CAPITAL letters). Once done, please submit
your reply by returning to the Delegates Portal’s Consultations page,
upload your excel file there and click on “SEND COMMENT”.
Delegations are requested to submit nominations for a member and an
alternate member for each category via the consultation tool in Delegates
Portal by Wednesday 3 September 2025 and preferably before. Respecting
this deadline is necessary in order to ensure the timely renewal of the
committee.
This consultation’s contributions will not be visible to other member
states in order to protect personal data. 
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Best regards,              
LIFE.4
NB. Even those delegations that decide to renominate their current member
and/or alternate are required to submit their names as candidates for the
new five-year term, as the Regulation does not provide for automatic
renominations.
Click here to access the consultation on Delegates Portal.
This is an automated message, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
Ceci est un message généré automatiquement, NE REPONDEZ PAS A CE
COURRIEL.