Subject: Nordic Supervisory Conference 2025 - invitation
From: "Mia Karoline Johansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2025 15:06:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The Norwegian Board of Health Supervision is pleased to invite the Baltic 
countries to the Nordic Supervisory Conference 2025.

The conference will take place at Sola Strand Hotel on September 25-26 and 
will be held in English. The Nordic Supervisory Conference is traditionally 
held every other year among the Nordic countries. The largest countries 
(Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland) have taken turns hosting the 
event. This will be the 15th supervisory conference held, and Norway is the 
host for this year's conference.

Pleas find the program and registration form here 
<https://events.berg-hansen.no/ParticipantWeb/Registration/66669?lang=en-GB&cur=NOK> 
Nordic Supervisory Conference 2025

Best regards,

Mia K. Johansen

Adviser

T: 21529808