Subject: Reminder: Nomination request: WHO consultation on strengthening clinical research CRM:0323163
From: "WHO/EURO Data, Metrics and Analytics" <[email-masked]>
To: "Agne Nettan-Sepp",Helen Sõber, "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helen Sõber, "Agne Nettan-Sepp", "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Riia Salsa-Audiffren" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Andre Pung" <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 17:34:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
esteemed colleagues,
 
We are writing to follow up on the attached request for nominations for
the upcoming Technical consultation on strengthening clinical research and
trial ecosystem in the WHO European Region which will take place on 10 -
11 June 2025 in Prague, Czech Republic. 
 
We would be very grateful if you could kindly send your country’s
nomination no later than 5 May 2025.  Please address your reply giving the
name, functional title and email address of the proposed participant to
the WHO Data, Evidence and Digital Health unit at [email-masked]. We
shall then communicate with the participants directly and provide them
with the necessary documentation and administrative information in due
course. We also kindly ask the nominated participant to register for the
event using this link: indico.un.org/event/1013916/registrations/17577/.
 
We also would like to remind you to kindly disseminate the survey with
relevant professionals working in policy, research and academic roles at
the local and national levels. Please assure them that their responses
will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will be used solely
for this consultation process. We encourage national participation in this
survey by 15 May 2025. All additional information about this technical
consultation can be found in the attached letter. 
 
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the continuous
and fruitful collaboration.

Best regards,
 
Data, Evidence and Digital Health Unit
World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe
UN City, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
European Region website: https://www.who.int/europe/home
Global website: http://www.who.int/en/

 
 
From: WHO/EURO Data, Metrics and Analytics &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2025 3:43 PM
To: [email-masked]; Helen Sõber &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Karmen
Joller &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Helen Sõber &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Agne Nettan-Sepp
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]; Riia Salsa-Audiffren
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]; Andre Pung
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; KÖHLER, Kristina
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Nomination request: WHO consultation on strengthening clinical
research CRM:0323163
 
Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).